Linggo, Nobyembre 29, 2015

Have your Game Fully-Analysed in PGN form


Chess wisdom and knowledge are important keys to chess improvement, and there is no better to learn than learning from your own games with the guide of a chess expert.


"Do you want you game analysed by an expert?"
For just $5, you can get your games fully analyzed! 
( via pgn or written sent through email )

                          

I am a chess expert who reached a best ratings of 2550 blitz in ICC while reaching a standard ratings of 2342 in chess.com.  I have been a chess coach since 2008, and i am still very active and a full time chess coach and trainer.

I will analyse your games in pgn form with all the annotations of the lessons to be learned--all of them--in the pgn while you're moving the pieces! ( Just like what's shown on the youtube video above I made for one of my clients. )

Check how i made it in chess.com forum:
How I analyze my student's game

Instructions:
1. Email me the complete moves of your game/s in ChessOptimist@gmail.com with the title "I want my game analysed"
2. Send the $5 payment in paoloalejar@yahoo.com paypal email address.
3. Wait within 1 to 2 days for the full analysis of your game via pgn or written like the one shown in the youtube video above.
4. Free pgn reader -chessbase.com

I accept paypal, western union or bank payments.

For more details, you can email me at chessoptimist@gmail.com.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento