Linggo, Nobyembre 29, 2015

Have your Game Fully-Analysed in PGN form

 Super promo extended till June 2017!!!
Instead of paying $5 per game analyzed, you will only pay $2!!! This is a very limited offer, so avail of  it while i still decide to  offer it.
Minimum Order: $10=5 game analysis to be fully analyzed via pgn. Check out more details on my pgn game analysis offer below.

***** Do you want you game analysed by an expert?
Do you want it sent to you in pgn form where it's most convenient to use?
And i will do this for only $5 ( $2 now till June 2017! ) per fully analysed game!

                          

Now it's possible!!! 
I am a chess expert who reached a best ratings of 2550 blitz in ICC while reaching a standard ratings of 2342 in chess.com.  I have been a chess coach since 2008, and i am still very active and a full time chess coach and trainer.

I will analyse your games in pgn form with all the annotations of the lessons to be learned--all of them--in the pgn while you're moving the pieces! ( Just like what's shown on the youtube video above I made for one of my clients. )

Check how i made it in chess.com forum:
How I analyze my student's game

Instructions:
1. Email me the complete moves of your game/s in ChessOptimist@gmail.com with the title "I want to avail of your game analysis pgn"
2. Wait for me to send you more details through your email.
3. If everything is ready, wait for me within 1-2 days to send you the full analysis of your game in pgn form ( similar to the one shown in the youtube video above made for one of my clients )
4. You can download a free pgn reader here-chessbase.com

And i will do this for only $5 ($2-Super Promo!)per fully analysed game!
If you want to avail of my promo, if you pay $50, instead of 10 fully analyzed games in pgn form, you will get 12 fully analyzed games in pgn form. ( Get 2 free )

I accept paypal, western union, bank to bank, solidtrustpay, payza or perfect money payments.

Note: I have this same gig in
Fiverr.com:  https://www.fiverr.com/fun2be

For more details, you can email me at ChessOptimist@gmail.com.
You can also leave a message here in this blog




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento